ASEA Spray Bottle Benefits
Spraying ASEA from the spray bottle can provide visual proof that something good is happening at the cellular level with no placebo effect.
ASEA is antibacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory
In addition to spraying on the skin, you can spray ASEA directly into your eyes, nose, and mouth – inhale while spraying.
ASEA has zero toxicity – continue spraying at short intervals until you see/feel results
There have been many testimonials about the effects of spraying ASEA – here are a few:
- Cleared up chronic flaky patches on the skin
- Dark spots lightened
- Deep cut on thumb and forefinger – never scabbed, just healed
- Diaper rash disappeared
- Mosquito bites stopped itching
- Relief from skin issues in animals
- Burns – from cooking – pain stopped, burn healed with no scar
- Sunburn – stopped pain, redness disappeared
- Relief from pulled muscles and cramping during a race
- Allergic reaction to food – stopped a sneezing attack
- Stopped hiccups
- Relief from migraine headaches – spray in mouth, under tongue, spray head
- Soothing aftershave
- Effective as a deodorant
- Poison ivy relief
Asea is the only source of redox signaling molecules outside the body. When you drink or spray Asea you are empowering your cells to function as they should, respond to danger and speed healing.
2017 Update: The spray bottles no longer come in the cases, however they are available at the ASEA Store.
This post was written by ASEA associate Amy Grossman.